Arkema Inc. foundation
The Arkema Inc. foundation makes philanthropic grants and gifts to various social, cultural and educational organizations.
The Arkema Inc. foundation is committed to enhancing the quality of life in the communities in which we do business. The Arkema Inc. foundation makes philanthropic grants and gifts to various social, cultural and educational organizations.
The primary mission of the foundation is to focus on science education at the elementary school level. To that end, one of the most prominent programs funded by the foundation is the award-winning Arkema Inc. science teacher program.
Arkema Inc. foundation board members
- Bernard Roche, President and chief executive officer, Arkema Inc.
- Chris Giangrasso, Senior vice president, human resources, communications and site services
- Ryan Dirkx, Vice president, research and development
How to apply
For those seeking grant support, we invite letters of inquiry throughout the year. These letters can be up to two pages in length, and should include:
- a brief description of the program or project
- the amount of funding requested
- proof of non-profit status
We do not make grants to individuals. We also do not fund:
- sports teams or athletic competitions
- event sponsorships
- political campaigns or causes