North Kansas City, Missouri production plant
The North Kansas City, Missouri, plant produces a polyester resin used for powder coatings, which are part of metal finishes used on lawn furniture, tool boxes, light fixtures, parking meters, fences and railings.
Products and markets
The North Kansas City plant is the newest polyester powder coating resin manufacturing plant in the U.S. (built in 2002). Coatings made of Arkema polyester resins resist yellowing and have excellent outdoor durability. Product brands include REAFREE® Powder Coating Resins for interior and exterior systems, including UV and Ultra low bake systems.
Key figures for 2019
The Arkema Group, through its Common Ground® program is committed to building relationships between our Company and its communities. Community relations enable the Group to open up its sites to the outside world and establish genuine relations of trust with all its stakeholders.
- North Kansas City Business Council -- Promotes and advocates for businesses and quality of life in North Kansas City, Missouri. Further, provides Business to Business Networking as well as opportunities to showcase our business in multiple venues throughout the year. The Council keeps members informed on all local issues facing the community and promotes and nurtures new and existing business involvement in many various programs.
- Active contributors to local NKC YMCA – support a new Best Buy Teen Tech Center, part of the new Clubhouse Network. Arkema is a major sponsor for Science Night at the North Kansas City YMCA.
- Members of Regulatory Environmental Group for Missouri (REGFORM)
- Members of Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- Donations to Kansas City Harvesters Community Food Network
- Donations to Toys For Tots
- Annual Blood Drive on site with the Community Blood Center
Arkema Coating Resins
North Kansas City, Missouri
901 East 16th Avenue
North Kansas City, MO 64116-3735