DMDS Evolution® E2, the most efficient sulfiding and anticoking agent available
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, only available from Arkema, is a breakthrough formulation for a better user experience on-site, providing a pleasant fragrance. It is successfully adopted as the standard sulfiding and anticoking agent of choice at refineries, renewable diesel plants, Propane and Butane dehydrogenation units (PDH, BDH) and steamcrackers.
A worldwide leader in DMDS production and related services
With over 40 years of experience in manufacturing Dimethyl Disulfide, and world class industrial sites in 2 different continent, Arkema is the worldwide leader in Dimethyl Disulfide production and related services. Its unique global logistic footprint ensures the shortest and most reliable supply to major steamcrackers and refineries. DMDS Evolution® E2 production is ISO 9001- and ISO 14001-certified.
Arkema offers a full package service for catalyst sulfiding application at refineries, called Carelflex®, which consists of DMDS Evolution® E2 delivery, experienced teams as well the latest monitoring and injection equipment.
DMDS Evolution® E2 composition:
DMDS Evolution® E2 properties:
- Liquid over a wide range of temperature: DMDS remains liquid in a large range of temperature (from -85 °C to 109 °C), which makes it easy to handle, transfer and inject.
- The highest sulfur content on the market: With a sulfur content of 68 %, DMDS Evolution® E2 is the standard sulfur carrier available to reduce coking in you steamcrackers and for catalysts sulfiding.
- Outstanding performance with superior scent: DMDS Evolution® E2 is a breakthrough formulation for outstanding odor control and safe handling operations. It provides a pleasant fragrance.
- High solubility: DMDS evolution® E2 shows the best solubility in hydrocarbons for a perfect reaction on all hydrogenation catalysts.
- Perfect vaporization profile: With a boiling point of 109 °C, DMDS Evolution® E2 ensures an homogenous distribution in all steamcrakers tubes.
- Oustanding performances for sulfiding and anti-coking applications.
Oil and gas
Hydrocracking catalyst activation
Hydrodesulfurisation catalyst activation
Hydrotreatment catalyst activation