TPS® 32 is an active pentasulfide sulfur donor additive (32% sulfur) showing excellent extreme pressure performances & compatibility with mineral, synthetic base oils and greases.
Key properties: light color & odorless, limpid, free of unsatured hydrocarbon residues & compatible with a large range of formulations.
TPS® 32 exhibits a high active sulfur content readily available even at low temperatures, which in addition to its excellent chemical stability, makes it particularly suitable for highly demanding applications with steel. TPS® 32 shows lighter color and lower odor than sulfurized olefins.
- Density (20°C = 68°F): 1010 kg/m3
- Viscosity (20°C): 603 mPa.s
- Viscosity (50°C): 64 mPa.s
- Pour point ≤ -20°C
- Vapor pressure (20°C) ≤ 0.03 hPa
- Refraction index n20/D: 1.547
- Specific heat at 20°C: 0.42 kcal/kg/°C
- Active sulfur at 150°C (ASTM D-1662): 23%
TPS® 32 is totally soluble in most hydrocarbonated solvents such as toluene, white spirits and fuels. It is fully compatible with mineral and vegetable oils. It is slightly soluble in light alcohols and is not soluble in water.
Automotive and transportation
- Gear oils
- Metal working fluids
- Slideway oils