Trimethylcyclohexanone (TMCHONE) is a high-boiling solvent which has limited miscibility with water but is infinitely miscible with most of the organic solvents.
Arkema Trimethylcyclohexanone is an excellent solvent in a wide variety of markets: paints and coatings, agrochemistry, textile & leather, fine chemistry, construction, automotive...
Arkema Trimethylcyclohexanone can be used as solvent, co-solvent, flow-control agent, plasticizer, thinner, or starting material for chemical syntheses, etc.
- Purity (% by weight) : ≥ 99,0
- Appearance at 20°C : clear liquid free from suspended materials
- Density at 20°C (g/cm3) : 0.889
- Boiling point at 1013 Pa : 189°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 67 °C
- Water solubility at 20°C (mass fraction): 1%
- Hansen Solubility Parameters at 25°C
δt = 18.9
δd = 17.1
δp = 5.5
δh = 5.9
Automotive and transportation
Building and construction
Chemical and plastics industry
- Fine chemistry
Food industry and agrochemicals
Paint, coatings and adhesives
- Paints and coatings