Arkema Technical Polymers, Bostik and Plastic Additives business units will exhibit at the GlassBuild America show in Las Vegas September 15-17, 2020. GlassBuild America is the largest annual gathering place for the entire glass, window and door industries in North America.
Arkema will highlight:
1. Kynar 500 ® FSF ® and Kynar Aquatec ® based finishes for window and door applications.
2. Bostik sealants and adhesives for assembly and installation of building products.
3. Arkema Plastic Additives impact modifiers and processing aids, including Plastistrength ® and Durastrength ®, for window and door applications.
Presented by the National Glass Association and the Window & Door Dealers Alliance along with show partners, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association, the Glass Association of North America and the Insulating Glass Manufactures Alliance, and in conjunction with industry’s leading publications – Glass Magazine and Window & Door – GlassBuild America is a comprehensive and united event. With educational forums and Express Learning sessions, abundant networking opportunities and a trade show full of the latest and most innovative glass and fenestration industries’ equipment, products, technologies and services.
Arkema Technical Polymers, Bostik, Altuglas and Plastic Additives business units will attend the FGIA (Fenestration & Glazing Industry Alliance) Fall Conference October 5-8, Montreal Quebec Canada.
FGIA is a newly formed organization combining the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Insulated Glass Manufacturers Association (IGMA). These two organizations have come together to form a stronger alliance dedicated to improving home and building performance through better glass, window, door and skylight technology standards.
Arkema will participate as the Platinum Sponsor for this event and will have on display:
1) Kynar 500® FSF® and Kynar Aquatec® based finishes for window and door applications.
2) Bostik sealants and adhesives for assembly and installation of building products.
3) SolarKote® acrylic capstocks for window applications.
4) Arkema Plastic Additives impact modifiers and processing aids, including Plastistrength® and Durastrength®, for window and door applications.